Our Goal is to Get You Back to Work
It is our goal to provide supplemental job placement services to our students while enrolled in our programs. This support gives our students an edge over thousands of candidates looking for similar jobs. Students have access to career readiness webinars, resume development/review and distribution, interview coaching, job search assistance and other professional development resources with our local and national placement partners.
At any time before, during, or after your career training and certification journey, follow the steps below to get ahead or the job search strategy, prepare your resume and begin networking with groups to help you find the next dream job.
Career Readiness Webinars
It is one thing to read how to prepare for the job search, but another to immerse yourself in career readiness webinars and workshops from top recruiters across the nation. Take time, 15 mins or 2 hours to watch our top webinars:
- Keys to Career Advancement
- Effective Job Search Strategies
- Leveraging LinkedIn: Learn How to Be Visible to Employers
- Resumes that Rock: The Ticket to Your Next Interview
- Tip & Tricks to Acing the Interview (And Landing the Job)
Boost Your Job Search with Placement Partners
As a New Horizons student or graduate, our team would welcome the opportunity to speak with you, understand what career changes you are seeking, assist you in a resume critique, and help to place you into a new position. Our clients are always looking for talent in Network Technicians, Network and Server Administration, Information Security, Project Management, Mobile Development, and Software Engineering.
Local Southwest Placement Partners
Olympic Staffing Services works with our students and their clients to provide a comprehensive solutions for job seekers and growing organizations across Southern California. Search Olympic Staffing Jobs
Additional National Placement Partners
- eXcell provides staffing for managed services, technology, and consulting to enable the digital workplace for enterprise, midsize, and small businesses.
- MTI offers premium security and merchandising solutions that are proven with the world’s largest consumer electronic brands. MTI is looking to build on their network of professional Certified Field Technicians in 134 areas of the US and Canada.
Search New Horizons Job Portal
Our student and alumni only job portal is your exclusive access to technology jobs from companies currently hiring. Best part, most of these companies and hiring managers work with New Horizons Enterprise training solutions to train their employees, so they already value your New Horizons education.
Our Graduates Work at These Top Companies
View Program Placement Information
- Cisco Certified Network Professional Security Professional Program (CCNP Security)
- Cisco Certified CCNP Wireless Certification
- Adobe Web Design with Microsoft Backend Development
- ACE – Adobe Certified Expert Web Specialist – 476 Hours
- Adobe Certified Portrait Photographer
- Adobe Certified Wedding Photographer
- Adobe Photoshop for Fine Art Photography
- Adobe Workflow Certified Videographer
- Adobe – Microsoft® Certified Application Program
- Cisco Certified Entry Level Networking Technician (CCENT) with CompTIA – Linux+
- Business Skills Program
- Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician Program (CCENT)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and ITIL
- Advanced Program-Medical Coding and Billing Associate
- Cisco Certified Entry Level Networking Technician (CCENT) with CompTIA – Network+