Our Goal is to Get You Back to Work
It is our goal to provide supplemental job placement services to our students while enrolled in our programs. This support gives our students an edge over thousands of candidates looking for similar jobs. Students have access to career readiness webinars, resume development/review and distribution, interview coaching, job search assistance and other professional development resources with our local and national placement partners.
At any time before, during, or after your career training and certification journey, follow the steps below to get ahead or the job search strategy, prepare your resume and begin networking with groups to help you find the next dream job.
Career Readiness Webinars
It is one thing to read how to prepare for the job search, but another to immerse yourself in career readiness webinars and workshops from top recruiters across the nation. Take time, 15 mins or 2 hours to watch our top webinars:
- Quick Job Search Tips in Under 10 Min
- Keys to Career Advancement
- Effective Job Search Strategies
- Leveraging LinkedIn: Learn How to Be Visible to Employers
- Resumes that Rock: The Ticket to Your Next Interview
- Tip & Tricks to Acing the Interview (And Landing the Job)
New Horizons Alumni Scholarship
Graduating New Horizons Career Development Solutions students get a $2,500 training scholarship when hired at their new job. This is a perk not everyone can put on their resume. And hiring managers in our business community know New Horizons grads come with not only excellent training, but a commitment to continued learning and growth.
Search New Horizons Job Portal
Our student and alumni-only job portal is your exclusive access to jobs from featured employers we do business with. These companies and hiring managers work with New Horizons Enterprise training solutions to train their employees, so they already value your New Horizons education. After applying with one of these companies, we encourage our students to email us and we can follow up with our featured employers. Visit https://nhlearninggroup.com/hireagrad for full Terms and Conditions.
Our Graduates Work at These Top Companies
View Program Placement Information
- Cisco Certified Network Professional Security Professional Program (CCNP Security)
- Cisco Certified CCNP Wireless Certification
- Adobe Web Design with Microsoft Backend Development
- ACE – Adobe Certified Expert Web Specialist – 476 Hours
- Adobe Certified Portrait Photographer
- Adobe Certified Wedding Photographer
- Adobe Photoshop for Fine Art Photography
- Adobe Workflow Certified Videographer
- Adobe – Microsoft® Certified Application Program
- Cisco Certified Entry Level Networking Technician (CCENT) with CompTIA – Linux+
- Business Skills Program
- Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician Program (CCENT)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and ITIL
- Advanced Program-Medical Coding and Billing Associate
- Cisco Certified Entry Level Networking Technician (CCENT) with CompTIA – Network+