Resumes that Rock: The Ticket to Your Next Interview
DATE: Friday, March 22, 2019
TIME: 8:00 am - 10:00am PDT
PRESENTER: Gary O’Neal – Recruiting & Corporate Hiring ConsultantWhen your résumé rocks, you’ll stand out from the crowd, prove your value and get that interview! This workshop provides a foundation that is key to building a resume that will best represent YOU. What you'll learn:
- How resumes are used in the hiring process
- What differentiates a good resume from a resume that ROCKS
- The difference between reality and myth for resumes and the hiring process
- How to use your work history to create and support your own "unique professional brand"
- Discover how best to handle career transitions and various unique situations
Acing the Interview
DATE: Friday April 5, 2019
TIME: 8:00 am - 10:00am PST
PRESENTER: Gary O’Neal – Recruiting & Corporate Hiring Consultant
So you have been called for an interview, what now?! Learn what you can do to set yourself apart from the other candidates. It’s all about being properly prepared and knowing how come across as a problem solver rather than just another job seeker. This approach will set you up for success and prepare you for your all important interview.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- How to stand out and be seen as a problem solver and the candidate of choice
- How to maximize the valuable time you have in front of the employer
- How to utilize your research before, during and after the interview
- How to answer and ask questions with confidence
You've worked hard to get the interview and you want to make a good impression, prove your value and get the job. You want to be prepared, focused and successful. Join us for this beneficial workshop and Ace the Interview!
Effective Job Search Strategy
DATE: Friday, April 19, 2019
TIME: 8:00 am - 10:00am PST
PRESENTER: Gary O’Neal – Recruiting & Corporate Hiring ConsultantYour goal is to land that job and you need an effective and assertive plan to do so! All hiring happens at the front of the line when you get to talk with the hiring manager, not at the end of the line when you apply for a job. This workshop teaches you how to get to the front of the line and helps you map out your action plan to be successful in your job search. You will:
- Transform any job search frustration into action items
- Discover what components make up a successful strategy
- Understand the difference between a "Hidden Job" and an "Open Job"
- Learn how to use LinkedIn to connect with the right people
Past attendees report gaining insights allowing them to be more proactive and confident during the hiring and interview process. Take your activity to the next level, become a more effective and desired candidate by attending this workshop!