Enhance Your Skills & Become a Cybersecurity Expert Today
On your journey to become a cybersecurity expert, you will learn to identify fundamental concepts of computer security; identify security threats; harden internal systems and services, inter network devices and services; secure network communications; administer public key infrastructure (PKI); manage certificates; enforce organizational security policies; and monitor the security infrastructure. Additionally, you will learn to analyze, test, troubleshoot and evaluate existing network systems — such as local area networks (LAN) and wide area networks (WAN) — as well as perform network maintenance to ensure networks operate correctly with minimal interruption.
Growing and In Demand Job Titles Include:
- Data Security Administrator
- Information Security Officer
- Information Security Specialist
- Information Systems Security Analyst
- Information Systems Security Officer
- Information Technology Security Analyst
- Information Technology Specialist
- Network Security Analyst
- Security & Systems Analyst
Bright Outlook, growing and in demand, occupations are expected to grow rapidly in the next several years, or will have large numbers of job openings. View all Bright Outlook occupations.
What You Could Be Making
US Projected Openings by 2026
Former Student & Graduates are currently working at the following organizations:
- Inland Behavioral & Health Services
- Safeguard Services
- Guthy Renker Pacific Dental
- General Atomics
- Northrup Gruman
- NAMM, Inc.