Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

One of the top concerns incoming students may have regarding joining their Career Development Program is the cost of tuition.

At New Horizons Learning Group, we understand investing in your career is a huge decision. Our funding sources, scholarships and loans can help you take the next step. There are many different funding options available to suit your specific training needs and career goals. Find the right payment or funding option for you and your career training below.

Already have funding secured? Get started training today! 

The Workforce Investment Opportunity Act (WIOA) provides job training benefits for adults, dislocated workers and youth to help gain skills necessary to obtain and maintain employment. To qualify, you must be approved by your local workforce development agency. For more information about WIOA funding please visit

The Post 9/11 GI Bill® provides a number of education benefits for service members and veterans. New Horizons Learning Group provides a variety of training programs that qualify for these benefits. This means you can get started on a new career path with little to no out of pocket expenses. Read more information about GI Bill® funding here or contact a New Horizons Career Consultant at 1-888-594-3817.

 New Horizons is an approved Military Friendly School for 2018. Learn more about our Military Friendly School status.

You may receive Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (VR&E) services to help with job training, employment accommodations, resume development, and job seeking skills coaching. Other services may be provided to assist Veterans in starting their own businesses or independent living services for those who are severely disabled and unable to work in traditional employment. To see if you’re eligible for Vocational Rehabilitation click here.

The Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) program was designed to help workers who have lost their previous job due to foreign outsourcing. The TAA program seeks to provide these trade-affected workers with opportunities to obtain the skills, resources, and support they need to become reemployed. The program benefits and services that are available to individual workers are administered by the states through agreements between the Secretary of Labor and each state Governor.

To use this funding, you must be approved by the local workforce development agency. For more information please visit

If you are a military spouse the Department of Defense (DoD), offers a special funding source specifically for you. The Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts (MyCAA) can pay up to $4,000 in financial assistance for military spouses pursuing degree programs, licenses or certifications leading to employment in qualifying Career Fields. Read more about My CAA.

If you have a disability of any kind, you may qualify for training funds through the Department of Rehabilitation. To find out more and learn how to apply, visit your state’s Department of Rehabilitation website.

California Department of Rehabilitation

Nevada Department of Rehabilitation

Arizona Department of Rehabilitation

Utah Department of Rehabilitation

If you’re injured on the job and can no longer perform critical job functions, you may be entitled to funding for retraining via a worker’s compensation voucher.